Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hospital again

Last week I was up feeding Colton (4 am) and all of a sudden I had a hard time breathing, couldn't take deep breaths. I sat their for a while curled up, moving around, arching my back, going to the bathroom, nothing helped. So finally after 10 minutes or so of nothing working I called Paul at work. He rushed home and we went up to the ER. After tests, ultra sounds, EKG's, and 2 hrs, the Dr told me that I had gall stones. It is a common thing he sees in women who have just given birth. (With all my neices and nephews I have not seen it nor heard of it, not that I am not saying it isn't common but 25 +). Anyways later that day we went and visited a surgeon about removing my gall bladder. Needless to say the next day, bright and early I was in the OR removing my gall bladder and receiving 4 new scars. I am feeling better and got all the air bubbles out, those were painful. So within the last month we have been to every end of the hospital.

1 comment:

Becca Jo said...

I'm so glad that you are ok! that's pretty scary. Colton is so dang cute.