Thursday, April 17, 2008
Busy Mom
Okay yesterday has started my busy mom days. I don't know how you mom's do it. The morning was okay,but everything seemed to be in the evening. In the afternoon Brody had a Latin Folklore Dance at a Retirement home. He had a soccer game in the evening, and then I had Young Women's right after that (I would have skipped out on YW but I was in charge, I was 15 minutes late as it was). I dropped them off and told Paul to fix chicken nuggets for dinner and off I went. I got home, kids were still awake and Paul was getting ready for work. My next couple of Saturdays are worse than that. How do you juggle two kids doing activities at the same time at different places (opposite ends of the valley).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment